Visit to the Synagogue Maribor is possible every working day between 10:00 and 16:00, ie according to the adjusted schedule. Admission fee is 1 €.
Visitors are asked to follow the current instructions of the NIJZ:
- that the VTR condition is required,
- to disinfect their hands when entering,
- to wear protective masks,
- to pay attention to hand hygiene and cough,
- to consider a distance of at least 1 meter from each other,
- not to enter in groups of more than 10 people, …
For additional information, we are available on the telephone number +386 31 680 294 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL TEXT OF THE DECREE:
in accordance with 4. IX. 2021 adopted Ordinance on the method of meeting the condition of vaccinated, tested, and recovered to curb the spread of infections with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, visitors are asked to:
- that they meet the VTR condition, which they meet with one of the following proofs:
- a negative result of an appropriate VTR test not older than 72 hours after swab collection or a corresponding HAG test not older than 48 hours after swab collection;
- digital COVID certificate of EU or EU DCP in digital or paper form, equipped with QR code;
- a digital COVID certificate from a third country in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code containing at least the same information as the EU DCP and issued in English by the competent health authority of the third country;
- adequate proof of vaccination against COVID-19;
- proof of a positive VTR test result that is older than ten days, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than 240 days;
- appropriate proof of recovering and proof of vaccination;
- to pay attention to hand and cough hygiene during the visit and to disinfect their hands at the entrance;
- to use protective masks when moving and staying in all indoor areas of our institution, as well as when moving and staying at our outdoor events, if it is not possible to provide a distance of at least 1.5 meters, exceptions:
- children up to the age of 6,
- speakers in closed public places or spaces, if an interpersonal distance of at least 1.5 meters is provided,
- performers at public cultural events,
- members of the same household in the open,
- when an interpersonal distance of at least 1.5 meters to other persons is provided in the open, and
- in open public places or places where the VTR condition is observed.
We look forward to seeing you!
Boris Hajdinjak, director
Maribor, 6. IX. 2021